"Where there is no vision, the people perish: but
he that keepeth the Law [Torah], happy is
- Proverbs 29:18 KJV
Ascension Ministries is a Torah-based prophetic outreach dedicated to teaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ (Yeshua HaMashiach)
from a Hebraic perspective. We believe that the great commission includes both salvation in God's Messiah and sanctification in
His Word. Therefore, our vision is to see both Jew and gentile come to God's saving grace in Yeshua (Jesus) the Messiah and live
a life of loving obedience to His commandments (Matt. 28:19-20).
In pursuit of this vision, our mission is to teach, train and activate God's people for service in His kingdom. We do this through
articles, books, audio/video teachings, class room training, church meetings, seminars, conferences, and radio & TV programs.
We concentrate on teaching God's prophetic word from a Hebraic perspective which reveals His unchanging plan of redemption in Messiah
from the beginning even to the ending (Heb.13:8; Rev. 1:1-8). This approach provides believers with a renewed understanding about the
grace we have in Yeshua (Jesus) and the blessings associated with living a Torah based lifestyle. Ultimately, this divine process
transforms us from glory to glory into the image of Messiah (2 Cor. 3:18; Rom. 8:29 NAS).
In pursuit of this mission, our measurable goals are to:
- Help the New Testament Church understand the Hebraic roots of the Christian faith and return to the original New
Covenant model that writes God's Laws (Torah) on our hearts and minds (Jer. 31:31-33; Heb. 8:8-10).
- Study, practice and teach the body of Messiah how to apply God's commandments in such a way that His nature and character
manifest in our lives (2 Pet. 1:4-11).
- Help God's people to be like the sons of Issachar, who understood the times and knew what to do (1 Chron. 12:32).
- Instruct the church on how to interpret current events and spiritual phenomenon in the light of end time Bible
- Teach believers how to recognize the "Mystery of Babylon", come out from its ways, and return to the ancients paths of Torah
where the good way is (Is. 52:11; Rev. 18:4; Jer. 6:16).
- Help five-fold ministers (apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers) understand their role in the Body of Messiah and
use God's whole word to equip the saints for ministry (Eph. 4:11-12).
- Help business men and woman understand their calling as entrepreneurs and teach them how to apply God's laws in the marketplace,
so that they might prosper in all they do (Deut. 29:9; Josh. 1:8-9; 1 Kgs. 2:3; Ps. 1:1-3; Is. 48:17-18).
- Function as a modern day "School of Prophetic Ministry" that provides Torah based prophetic training for those who are
called to forerunner ministry. Our primary purpose is to train God's people how to walk in the power of the Holy Spirit without
abandoning His Laws and visa versa (Mal. 4:4-6; Luke 1:16-17; Gal. 5:15-25).
- Provide pastoral support and ministerial accountability for believers who are transitioning out of the Greco-Roman model of
Christian ministry and into to the Hebraic model of the New Covenant (Heb. 13:17; 1 Pet. 5:1-4).
"He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of
thee, but to do justly,
and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?"
- Micah 6:8 KJV